Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My smart little girl

My daughter is so smart! I don't know how many times I can say it but she always finds new ways to show it. It's hard not to brag especially since my daughter is legally blind, has mild to moderate hearing loss and her body is the size of a 1 year old among many other issues that she has! Jayden is enrolled in the K12 program through Georgia Cyber Academy. Since we have all the materials for the upcoming school year we started some of it so he wouldn't be behind when we take off a few weeks in September for vacation. Plus I like the idea of year round school. Julianna wants to do everything that her brother does. Today she was practicing writing her name! She wrote every letter on her own except for the U. I held her hand with the U, she tried multiple times on her own but it was to difficult for her. Thanks for listening to me brag! :) Feel free to leave comments anytime.

3 comments: