Sunday, October 16, 2011

Homemade Bath paints





I love finding awesome ideas on Pinterest! Today I made bath paint for the kids. It was so quick and easy, plus it used ingredients I already had in the house! I found the recipe on Meet the Dubiens blog.

4 tablespoons of corn starch
1 cup of clear bubble bath, kids body wash or shampoo. (I used Suave sensitive shampoo since it was what I had on hand)
food coloring
containers to store them in

After I had the colors made I used a Styrofoam (water proof) egg carton to give them each. This way we didn't use all of it at once and each got their own set of paints.

I only made one batch and divided it into 3 different containers the first time before adding the food coloring. The kids enjoyed it so much that I plan to make full cups of each color as soon as I get to the store to buy more soap!


No comments:

Post a Comment