Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweet Mountain Park 7/11


Another outing with our home school group. The kids are getting into geocaching. You use a compass on your phone that leads you to a box of little treasures to explore and swap for something of your own. We aren't a very outdoorsy family... That being said Jayden wants to do it but he whines most of the time plus it's not easy for Juli to go hiking and I usually end up carrying her about a 1/4 of a mile into the hike. Hopefully I can figure out my phone settings and get it to work so maybe Jayden will enjoy it more. Every time we've gone has been with our school group and there are just to many kids to really get a look at what's in the box. I hope to try it again with them when the weather starts too cool off a bit!

I attempted to get a picture of the 2 of them when we took a break but neither one was interested in that!



No comments:

Post a Comment