Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conversation between Julianna and I today as I was cleaning the door that she just colored on!

Me "Do we color on doors Juli?"
Juli "NO"
Me "Where do we color?"
Juli "on walls"

LOL, yes she actually said no to doors and yes to walls!

I can't update with any new pics this week the computer died for some reason and thankfully it was under warranty so we had to send it back to the company that we bought it from. :(
We visited the aquarium for Jayden's birthday on Tuesday. I can't believe that I have a 4 year old already!! He got a bicycle for his birthday, hes not thrilled about it being so high off the ground but he'll get used to it. He loves to sit in the cul-de-sac and watch the older kids on bikes go off the ramp so I'm sure it won't be long till he is trying to be like them! I'm not ready for that to happen!
He also LOVES a rocket that the Beaver clan got him, I've woken up every morning this week to the sound of him making his rocket blast off!!!
Next Tuesday we are going to the zoo with some friends. The next few weeks are pretty busy for us so I'll post all the pictures as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment