Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fernbank Museum and hanging around the house

Julianna found a music box that was mine when I was a little girl. It was a gift from Zena & Matt when they came home from their honeymoon in Europe. I was devastated at the age of 11 knowing my sister wouldn't be sleeping under the same roof as me anymore. I slept with this music box for a long time after it was given to me. Julianna loves to wind it up and dance around the room.






Just a good picture of Jayden and Justin hanging out before dinner was ready one night.

















We went to the Fernbank History Museum this past week with some friends. This is Jayden with his friend Alannah, shes a year and half older than him but they seem to get along really well. The kids were really excited about the new dinosaur fossil exhibit that was on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment