Monday, March 5, 2012

Holy Moly Cloth

My mom gets excited about some products and insists on sending them to me. Sometimes they end up at the back of the cabinet and I forget about them. This is what happened with a product she sent me last month called the Holy Moly cloth. It was time to wash windows and doors yesterday and I found this under the sink and decided to finally give it a try.

I was shocked at what a great job it did! Took off all the muddy dog prints off the glass door and window as well as all the grease spots that were on my kitchen window! Last night I was cleaning out dry erase books for the kids and the cloth did a great job.

What I love the most is that they are odorless and non-toxic so I feel safe letting the kids use them to clean! Plus there were no streaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment