Thursday, August 18, 2011

Consignment Sales

I LOVE All 4 Kids consignment sale! This weekend is their falll/winter sale.

Tonight I get to shop the pre-sale since I am selling and volunteering. I sell and buy almost all of the kids clothes and toys here. There is always an amazing selection at great prices!

Besides filling their closest with clothing I hope to get a few Christmas gifts for them this year! Both kids want kid tough cameras. Jayden is obsessed with Pokemon and Julianna always plays with grocery carts and kitchens when she sees one, so maybe I will see those things at a good price! Wish me luck!

Hope to see some you there at the pre-sale, for those that sell/volunteer. If not come visit me on Saturday! I will be working checkout when many things are half price!


MT. PARAN NORTH CHURCH OF GOD
400 Sellers!
1700 Allgood Road, Marietta, GA 30062
Fri., August 19th, 9:30(or 8:30)*-7:00pm
(umbrella strollers only before noon)
Sat., August 20th, 9:00-1:00
(many items 1/2 off on Sat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment