Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 2 in Disney World - Typhoon Lagoon


What a blast at the water park today! I have no pictures due to all the water though. :( Kids had fun in the water play area and both enjoyed the lazy river. Since my mom was with Justin and I, were able to enjoy all of the water slides! The new Crush and Gusher was loads of fun but not very nice if your butt falls into the tube! There are treads in the tubes to make the rafts go up hill at times!

Then after getting back to the hotel from the water park Justin and I got ready to go out for the night alone while my mom watched the kids! Thanks mom!!! We went Big River Brewing Company where Justin enjoyed a sampler. Afterward we headed over to the Magic Kingdom to ride a few rides that the kids wouldn't be able to when we went later in the week. Space Mountain was my favorite! By 9:30 we were EXHAUSTED and headed back to the hotel for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment