Monday, October 15, 2012

Tennessee Aquarum 10/15/12

After the children's museum we went to the aquarium since we have a membership there! The Tennessee Aquarium is definitely the best aquarium in the south. We only stayed 3 hours today and had to run through most of it! 
This is a crazy mixture of pictures taken by me, Juli and Jayden! Some were on a camera and others were off of my phone. Enjoy our fun day!



The first thing my kids always want to do is pet the sting rays!  



The aquarium has a wonderful butterfly exhibit! Just make sure they don't try to escape with you! :) 

My child needs to pet EVERYTHING!!


The river otters were VERY playful today! It was a lot of fun to watch them. Wish we could of sat and watched them longer. 







I love the penguins. They are fun to watch. There is always 1 or 2 that show off for you by swimming around. 





No comments:

Post a Comment