Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Evening on the ship 3/4/13

After a fun day in Cozumel the kids were still filled with energy!
Julianna ran down the hall excited to get in the pool. 


My silly kids playing in the pool. While the temperature was warm enough to swim the wind was bad for most of the cruise. We had a few days of little wind but they were all days that we were in port so we didn't spend much time swimming in the pool. 





If I ever run away, look for me on a balcony floating on the sea!


The view from our balcony leaving Cozumel.


They had art work in each stairwell and I felt this one was perfect for our family! Out at sea with a book!


A cute towel animal left on our bed.


I forgot to take a picture of the cabin before we settled in! So here is a picture of an Ocean Suite. It was definetly worth it for the extra space. Looking at the other cabins I don't know where we would have put all of Julianna's breathing equipment, wheel chair and oxygen tank! So the bed is on the right and at the foot of our bed was a pull out sofa that the kids slept on. Sorry, but I forgot to take a picture of the bathroom! Double sinks, and a very narrow tub with jets, between the room and the bathroom is a little changing room with dressing table and closets. The kids loved the tub as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment