Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 1 of our Orlando Vacation 5/10/12

The resort had a fun water spray ground! Highlight of the hotel for Juli! For Jayden it was the lazy river!
Julianna got a princess crown in downtown Disney.

Julianna and my mom at Rain Forest Cafe. They were having a nice talk about the animals in the restaurant. ;)  
When Stitch spits at you, fight back! Jayden loves this part of Downtown Disney.

The laughter that happens when he gets hit! Melt's my heart!

More fun at the hotel spray ground.

This is how dogs go through the spray ground. With Juli everything is about dogs!

I love this pic of her smiling!

My love! Handsome man in the lazy river. ;-0

Jayden is constantly making dinosaur noises! I'm sure you can hear the sound that goes with this picture.

My mom enjoyed the lazy river too.



No comments:

Post a Comment