Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy 10th Anniversary to Justin and I! 5/12/12

What a wonderful day! Justin and I spent our 10 year anniversary at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. We started in Universal Studios and zipped through all the stuff we wanted to see super fast. We hardly waited in any lines! If you go, check out Revenge of the Mummy! It was awesome! Men in Black was fun too.
We grabbed a quick lunch in City Walk at Panda Express before heading to Islands of Adventure. 
At Islands of Adventure we went straight to Harry Potter World! The lines were decent here too. The castle was so awesome, the Dragon Challenge was pretty fun as well as the Flight of the Hippogriff. The highlight for us was the Forbidden Journey which is after the castle tour. So awesome! They did a great job. 
The worst part of the day was that we wasted way to much time in Posiden's Fury. It was the most boring show I've ever been through! I made Justin ride The Cat in the Hat! ;) 
On Marvel's Super Hero Island I LOVED the HULK roller coaster. Spider man was fun too.
We ended the day having dinner in City Walk at the Latin Quarter. The food was delicious. 
Give me a call to set up your Universal Vacation! 
Travel Depot 412-716-5065
jenniehenn@gmail.com

Justin on Men in Black! He protects me from all aliens!
Us on Men in Black.

I love everything in Dr. Seuss World. 


I got to meet up with one of my cousins Dawn while in Universal. I haven't seen her in over 12 years!

The entrance to the Three Broomsticks.

Butterbeer is so yummy! I've tried all the recipes online and it's just not the same! It needs to be drunk while watching the Frog Choir!

I think this couple must have drank to much butter beer or they are under a spell! Found them behind the 

Glad I can drive better than Wealey!

Entrance into Hogwarts

The Triwizarding cup! 

I loved the mandrakes! Thankfully they weren't as loud as in the movie!

This is the coolest hall! Most of the pictures move and they have a conversation.

Harry, Ron and Hermonie having a talk before hiding under the invisibility cloak.

Password, Please! 
The portrait of the fat lady..

The Cat in the Hat ride. Cute ride, but it really jerks you around.

Welcome to Hogsmede.

I'm in Love with a Hufflepuff!

Whenever I go out to eat with friends we can never decide! The porch of Indecision is perfect for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment